I am an award-winning web designer who lives, breathes, and loves all aspects of web communication. I advocate usability, discoverability, device neutrality, clear text, clean design, and beautiful typography.
After 20 years in executive positions at two global publishing corporations, I decided to pursue my passion for hands-on web design. I've since built scores of user-friendly sites for small businesses, non-profits, and corporations.
What I Do
Web users have short attention spans. It is essential that your site is designed for easy discovery via search engines, rapid page loads, easy scanning, and clear calls-to-action.
I specialize in user-centric websites, focusing on simplicity and visual appeal. The foundation for this is clearly-organized information and well-written content.
Let's Build a Site
- Site goals. Who is your audience and what are they looking for?
- Content architecture. We'll inventory your copy and figure out what needs to be written or edited, and how best to organize it.
- Prototype. I design in HTML and css, which makes changes easy and saves development time.
- Deploy. I can hand-code the site or help you put it on a content management system.
- Free Quote. Contact me today for a no-risk cost estimate.